A piece of heart..



We shared genuine love
We gave our shoulder to lean on
In the top of sorrow
U still be my hero

One heart we have
It never been convolut by the wave
Whatever the obstacles
We’ll stand in the God's miracles

But...
That one heart was broken
By the virus of breaker
The one heart break in two pieces

One piece is me and the other is you
Did u know
how burn i am
See that broken heart
See u go away from the fact

I melt cos of your fire
Somone else fill your life
I keep a straight face
I still can’t resist your charm

What can i do?
I can’t let u go
U still swim in my mind
U always dance in my eyes

Try to remove your memories
Erase our bitterswet
I’ll throw away a piece of my heart
I keep straight on
Move on . .

My Lord..
Please, take care  of my heart piece
Good bye . . .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Penjual Tape Termahal Keliling Malang

Sekilas.. Ilmu dan Teknologi Pangan

Organisasi itu nomer satu, tapi kuliah yang utama !