The Elegant Moment


The thunderstorm had woke me up
Break down my unbelieveble dream
What the hell for ‘em
My dream is running out

I don’t recognize the sunrise
The bright sky makes me surprised
All my mind full of memories
Since the long distance apart eyes

I imagine the elegent moment with you
When you stand in top of coral
U laught out of loudly
In the side of the sea

Remember life though bittersweet born
A depeest love for mending hearts torn
With  thread of friendship
It Makes me confident to live

Too difficult to face the fact
My great wishing is u come back
All i hear is your heart voice
Tell me what the elegant moment is

You had found your new shoulder
You left me alone to face my fate
U dance with yours
I cry with mine
I burned and feel bad
Your friendship is not real
My heart is struck with much of hail

My truefriend, don’t you remember when we were together?
Swim in the happiness of ocean
I wish for listening your heartbeat
Please, come back for new sweet live
For making our elegant friendship

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Penjual Tape Termahal Keliling Malang

Organisasi itu nomer satu, tapi kuliah yang utama !

Sekilas.. Ilmu dan Teknologi Pangan