Love is not..


I saw the rainbow
I never seen before..
I feel  amazing winds that blow..
Frightening every doorleaf..
I see A baby with belly laugh
I see the wrinkle in her eyes
Her mind is freeze like ice
She  can’t smile and laugh
Too cold to be look

Roses are red
Jasmine are white
Why is broken up makin her mad?
Why are u so sad?

Look at the world as a whole
So many miracles to make list of goals
Be the stars in the sky
Which never stop to shine

Love is not  just a lovely
love is not just called baby
love is more than depht of  ocean
love is  much worth u ever gotten

love is mother.....
nothing compares to her sincere
when u through thorny suffer
she’s always be there to hug your trouble


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Penjual Tape Termahal Keliling Malang

Organisasi itu nomer satu, tapi kuliah yang utama !

Sekilas.. Ilmu dan Teknologi Pangan