A Little Promise




When i look at the sky
I see your sweet face flying
you came into my lonely day
spreading some seeds of love but full of crying
Your shadow is always shining in my brain
yours makes me pain
I remember of our litle promise
not simple to be analyzed
Easy to be memorized
I’v never heard such a litle promise
from your litle mouth you’ve said
I remember when u wiped my tears
You held my fear
Still about a litle promise
it about a deepest cares
i miss when u blew my nose
you hug me close

I believe u’r in a beautiful pallace
the pallace for your final rest
I’ll kept our litle promise forever
Trust me U’ll always be my best ever
You’re my lovely mother

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Penjual Tape Termahal Keliling Malang

Organisasi itu nomer satu, tapi kuliah yang utama !

Sekilas.. Ilmu dan Teknologi Pangan